Inside Sales Representative
Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
TTEC is now hiring an Inside Sales Representative.
We provide our associates with:
• Competitive base pay plus commissions and performance incentives
• Regular schedule Monday to Friday-no weekend shifts!
• Career advancement opportunities
• Award-winning Recognition and Incentive Program
• Health and Dental Insurance
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid time off
• Ongoing training and development
• Discounts at many major retailers & restaurants
• Casual dress code
As a Sales Representative with TTEC (formerly TeleTech), you can experience an exciting fast-paced career and you can go as far as your ambitions can take you. Enjoy an opportunity where you can channel your passion, energy and enthusiasm to convert warm leads into customers - establish rapport and provide valuable product solutions for your clients!
• High school/GED; college degree a plus or relevant work experience preferred.
• At least 6 months to 1 year of sales experience; outbound sales or B2B sales experience preferred.
• Must have a proven sales track record.
• Competency using Microsoft Windows.
• Utilize the provided systems to identify new opportunities and develop alternative solutions to achieve results through fact finding, active listening, and solution selling.
• Manage a book of business and properly categorize the opportunity available in each.
• Meet sales quotas and revenue targets while providing superior customer experience.
• Establish rapport and credibility with a wide variety of customer types.
• Apply all product knowledge and documentation to provide customers with product recommendations appropriate for their needs.
• Generate incremental revenue for client partners.
• Receive and implement constructive feedback from sales managers and coaches.
• Process orders that meet the requirements set by the client.
• Exceptional communication skills and phone etiquette.
• Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced and pressured work environment.
• Strong interpersonal, presentation, communication and decision-making abilities in an autonomous environment.
We have the industry’s most sophisticated marketing automation platform and sales analytics engines that delivers the ultimate customer experience at every touch point!
Plan to meet our recruiters on Wednesday, September 26th, from 10am-1:30pm! Click "Apply now" to submit your contact information and receive our location address.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.