Sorry, this job has expired.
Plan to meet our recruiters on Wednesday, September 26th!
Time: 10:00am to 1:30pm
The Healthcare Industry is full of compassionate, caring people like you, whose goal is to help others through some of the more tough times in their lives. We will train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so that you can provide the highest level of service to people in need.
In this role, you will:
• Effectively and efficiently responds to consumers, doctors and employees requesting general information and inquiring about appointment and insurance opportunities.
• Ensures compliance with all internal and external policies and regulations (including HIPAA).
• Demonstrates effective communication through proper tone, pace, volume, grammar, and pronunciation.
• Provides a concierge level of service in all transactions. Demonstrates courtesy, active listening, and empathy in each interaction
• Confirms all caller demographic information according to client protocols.
• Documents each transaction completely and accurately. Escalates transactions when defined by protocols.
• Documents each transaction completely and accurately.
• Performs all required transaction follow through procedure(s).
• Takes initiative to stay up to date on innovative programs or services in order to respond appropriately to inquiries by attending and participating in training, and meetings as assigned.
• Accurately identifies and documents opportunities to improve policies, procedures, and data.
• Maintains positive working relationship with team members.
• Meets key performance goals established including quality and attendance.
Minimum Qualification Requirements - Education/Experience/Skills:
• Associates or Bachelor degree in any field of study
• 3 years of Customer Service Experience
• One to two years of experience in a healthcare-related field (e.g., medical office, EMT, medical certifications, or hospital)
• Computer Intermediate PC, MS Windows, internet, and keyboarding skills (40 WPM, 90% accuracy, and mouse skills)
• Exceptional communication skills : through proper tone, pace, volume, grammar, and pronunciation.
• Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
• Demonstrated job stability
At TTEC (formerly TeleTech), it feels good to make a positive difference in people’s lives. Imagine it… Working in a place where you’ll be caring for others in a fun, family-friendly atmosphere with the chance to build a career!
What do we provide to you?
• Competitive pay plus performance-based bonuses
• Career advancement opportunities
• Health insurance and 401(k) savings plans
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid training
Plan to meet our recruiters on Wednesday, September 26th, from 10:00am to 1:30pm! Complete our Quick Apply to submit your contact data and receive location address information.